Kevin Joel Berland, Starfish House’s indexing specialist, has provided indexes for these books:
Bucknell University Press:
- Manu S. Chander. Brown Romantics: Poetry and Nationalism in the Global Nineteenth Century (2017).
- Rebecca Shapiro. Fixing Babel: An Historical Anthology of Applied English Lexicography (2016).
- Samara Anne Cahill and Kevin L. Cope, eds. Citizens of the World: Adapting in the Eighteenth Century (2015).
Cambridge University Press:
- John L. Brooke, Julia C. Strauss, and Greg Anderson, eds. State Formations: Histories and Cultures of Statehood (2018).
Cornell University Press:
- Emily D. Steinlight. The Biopolitical Imagination: Literary Form and the Politics of Population (2018).
Fordham University Press:
- David J. Goodwin. Left Bank of the Hudson: Jersey City and the Artists of 111 1st Street (2017).
- Amber Day, ed. DIY Utopia: Cultural Imagination and the Remaking of the Possible (2016).
Oxford University Press:
- Al Coppola, The Theater of Experiment: Staging Natural Philosophy om Eighteenth-Century Britain (2016).
- Jack Lynch, ed. The Oxford Handbook of British Poetry, 1660-1800 (2016).
- Nick Rumens. Queer Business: Queering Organizational Sexualities (2017).
- Masanobu Suzuki. Clans and Genealogy in Ancient Japan (WIAS Interdisciplinary Studies, 2016).
Taylor & Francis:
- Mary Peace, Changing Sentiments and the Magdalen Hospital: Luxury, virtue and the senses in eighteenth-century culture (2016).
- Kıymet Çalıyurt and Ülkü Yüksel, ed. Sustainability and Management: An International Perspective (2016).
University of Chicago Press:
- Benjamin Gross. The The TVs of Tomorrow: How RCA’s Flat-Screen Dreams Led to the First LCDs (2018).
University of Delaware Press:
- Wayne Craven. Marble Halls: Beaux-Arts Classicism and Civic Architecture in the Gilded Age (2017).